Fresh. Sustainable. Revolutionary.
Four years ago, when we started on this quest into safe and sustainable shrimp farming, we made a list of what we wanted to do, why we wanted to do it and who would care.
● Locally Produced – our farm is located in beautiful Langley, BC and produces fresh shrimp year-round
● Sustainable – we receive certified baby shrimp each month with crop time being approximately four months
● Zero Environmental Impact – we are an indoor farm. We control all growing conditions. We clean and recirculate our tank water, maintaining optimal living conditions for our shrimp.
● Biosecure – our farm is governed by the UN-FAO’s Global Food Safety Initiative. We can trace all our crops from the time they arrive to the time of harvest.
● Safe Aquaculture Practices – everyone goes home at day’s end. We farm in hot humid temperature and at height. Our vertical farm is one of a kind. We recently received our Certificate of Recognition for Workplace Safety by AgSafe and WorkSafeBC.