November 21st, 2018 marks our ONE YEAR anniversary of farming and what a year it’s been! Berezan Shrimp Company now employs twelve professionals who are committed to revolutionizing the future of land-based shrimp farming. Over the past year, our shrimp has appeared on Global TV and CTV News, where creative, talented and top-of-the-line local chefs have created the most delicious and unique recipes using our product.
Some highlights of this past year of premium quality, premium response farming include:
- November 21st, 2017 – Our very first crop (Batch #1)
- April 9th, 2018 – SeaChoice Approved
- April 12th, 2018 – Local Retail/Food Service Markets (Chaberton Estate Winery – Bacchus Bistro)
- July 27th, 2018 – Compliant for Raw Consumption
- November 8th, 2018 – COR Compliant – WorkSafeBC Safety Certificate
- November 16th, 2018 – Batch #11
In addition to our launching our website and social media channels, Berezan Shrimp Company has also been garnering support through local media and press, including an article in the Vancouver Sun.
We would like to thank everyone for their support over this past year and we are so looking forward to the future and all of the possibilities that we will create into realities!